The Lab901 ScreenTape system is a fully automated solution for gel electrophoresis that delivers analysed results in 1 minute per sample. The ScreenTape instrument loads, separates, images and analyses your samples, giving your more time for discovery.
Whether you perform DNA analysis, RNA analysis or protein analysis, the TapeStation will change the way you do electrophoresis. Pre-packaged reagents and full automation mean safety, simplicity, speed and reproducibility.
DNA Analysis ScreenTape
The DNA ScreenTape assays, with the Agilent 2200 TapeStation system, were developed for the separation and analysis of genomic DNA, DNA fragments and DNA libraries. DNA samples are automatically loaded, separated, imaged and analyzed at the press of a button. Choose between the D1000 ScreenTape, the High Sensitivity D1000 ScreenTape or the Genomic DNA ScreenTape assays depending on the sample type or sensitivity requirements of your application.
- Genomic DNA ScreenTape assay for the analysis of genomic DNA from 200 to > 60,000 bp
- D1000 ScreenTape assay for the analysis of DNA fragments or library samples from 35 to 1000 bp
- Results are obtained in approximately 1- 2 minutes per sample
- Requires no more than 2µl of DNA sample (please refer to Figure 1 for details)
- Ready-to-use consumables avoid exposure to hazardous chemicals and improve reproducibility
- Barcodes for unambiguous assay recognition
- Partially used ScreenTape devices can be used at a later point in time; there is no need to batch sample
Figure 1. Agilent D1000, HSD1000 and Genomic DNA ScreenTape specifications (click to enlarge)
RNA Analysis ScreenTape
The Agilent RNA ScreenTape assay provides efficient and reliable analysis of total RNA samples from eukaryotic or prokaryotic origin providing quality, quantity and sizing information. The RNA integrity number equivalent (RINe) delivers an instant and objective evaluation of eukaryotic and prokaryotic total RNA degradation.
- Results are obtained in approximately 1 minute per sample
- RINe for accurate and objective assessment of total RNA degradation
- Ready-to-use consumables provide excellent reproducibility
- No cross contamination and sample carryover
- Partially used ScreenTape devices can be used at a later point in time
Figure 2. Agilent RNA and HSRNA ScreenTape specifications (click to enlarge)
Protein Analysis ScreenTape
The P200 ScreenTape is an automated system for protein QC from 10 to 200 kDa allowing the determination of protein size, product purity and the comparison of different profiles.
- Ready-to-use consumables provide accurate and reproducible results
- Protein samples are analyzed in approximately 1 minute per sample
- Automation eliminates the complicated and subjective staining methods involved in standard SDS-PAGE
- Ideal for “at line” monitoring of protein expression; as partially used ScreenTape devices can be used at a later point in time
Figure 3. Agilent Protein ScreenTape specifications (click to enlarge)
Please contact me directly with regards to running samples on the Agilent TapeStation